If you use an iPhone, there is something you should know.
IPhone users will receive a warning for the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system. But experts in the field of computer security urge consumers not to ignore this update, allowing an unprecedented type of security flaw is fixed.
Who is eligible?
Owners of iPhone 4S and later, iPad 2 and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later can get this update, according to Apple’s support website. You must be automatically informed that it is available, or you can manually update it to iTunes.
Because it is important:
Apple has released iOS 9.3.5 to solve three security issues, according to the New York Times used by ‘digital dealers’ to spy on speakers and journalists. Apple’s patch focuses on previously unknown spyware, which infiltrated and iPhones can read messages, calls and track contacts, sounds, collect passwords and location information, explain the researchers in the Times.
The discovery of the trick is cooling itself. But what users really need to know is how to make sure they have the latest, most secure version of their iPhones.
The form of update
Here are Apple’s instructions on how to perform the update from the Apple Support page:
Create a backup of your device in iCloud or iTunes.
Update your device wirelessly
If a message indicating that an update is available, touch Install Now. You can also follow these steps:
1. Connect your device to power and disconnect from the internet with Wi-Fi.
2. Tap Settings> General> Software Update.
3. Click Download and Install. If a message asks you to temporarily remove because iOS applications require more space for the update, press Continue or Cancel. Later reinstalling iOS apps has been removed. If you choose Cancel, learn what to do next.
4. Tap Settings to update now. Or, later you can touch and choose Install Tonight ‘or remember later. If you tap tikinstallatie tonight, plugging in the iOS device ends up in the stream before going to sleep. The device automatically updates itself at night.
5. Enter your password if desired. If you forget your password, learn what to do.
If you see an error or need more space for wireless upgrade.
If you receive an error message when you try to update your device wirelessly, learn what to do. If you need more space for a wireless upgrade, you can upgrade to iTunes or manually delete the contents of your device. Whether you use iTunes or upgrade wirelessly, you get the same amount of free space on the device after you’ve updated it.
Some iOS software updates are not available wirelessly. VPN or proxy connections can prevent your device from recording contact with iOS update servers.
Update your device with iTunes
If you can not work wirelessly on your iOS device, you can manually upgrade to iTunes on a trusted computer. If your computer uses a personal access point on the iOS device you upgrade, connect the computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before performing the upgrade.
- Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect the device to the computer.
3. Open iTunes and select the device.
4. Click the Summary and click Check for Updates.
5. Click Download and Update.
If error messages appear in iTunes if you need more space to update
Get help if any error message when updating your device with iTunes. Or if you need more space for an update, you can manually delete the contents of your device.
Make room for the upgrade
Yes, it is painful, but you may have to take the time to create or navigate through a less-than-used application room and backup photos. Apple has some tips on your website, and do some other posts.
Check out the links below