The description of your problem is not detailed. You should at least register the complete error message here.
I recommend downloading the WMDC installation file again using the following link to verify that the installation file is correct.
To ensure that the system components are good, you can run the system file check to scan the system.
Perform a system file check
1. Click the “Start” button, “All Programs” and “Accessories”, right-click “Command Prompt” and select “Run as Administrator”.
2. Type “SFC / Scannow” (without the quotes) and press “Enter”.
If some files can not be repaired, run the following command to save the detailed record in unit C.
findstr / c: “[SR]”% windir% \ logs \ cbs \ cbs.log> C: \ sfcdetails.txt
Now I recommend to upload it on SkyDrive and give us the link to be analyzed.
If all goes well, I recommend reinstalling WMDC in Clean Boot. In Clean Boot, other programs do not affect the installation.
If the problem occurs again, I hope you can take a screenshot of the error message and upload it to SkyDrive.
How to make a screenshot
1. Press the Print Screen (PrtScn) button on your keyboard.
2. Click the “Start” menu, type “mspaint” in the search bar and press Enter.
3. Click on the “Edit” menu in the Paint program, click on “Paste”, click on the “File” menu and click on “Save”.
4. The “Save As” dialog box appears. Enter a filename in the “Filename:” box, for example: “screenshot”.
5. Make sure that “JPEG (* .JPG; * .JPG; * .JPE; * .JFIF)” is selected in the “Save as Type” box, click “Desktop” in the left pane, and then click in ” Save”.