With most of us now hovering over the internet via the mobile internet, printing companies make an impact on the audience that is available on the mobile.
Earlier, an iPhone was just a dream for many, but with lower prices and easy payment plans, we have seen a sudden increase in the number of users who now own iPhones. As a result, the growing iPhone market with its effortless services and customer service.
Let’s look at the major trends that will thrive most in 2017.
1. Beacon / GPS: Adoption of beacons, GPS and NFC will see a surprise in 2017. These technologies are used by companies to create powerful marketing strategies to reach a niche. Brands already have beacons start recording in their stores to direct the messages, push notifications to send to their target audience. Manufacturers will also be able to define a geographic area and send push notifications to users who have already downloaded their application.
With the increase of strengthening GPS and NFC technology Apple is developing this technology and developing more applications related to different companies.
- Augmented Reality: The best example of the incredible success of augmented reality is Pokemon Go in 2016. It showed clearly a promising future for the enlargement of reality with GPS in IOS. With several industries such as the fashion, retail and automotive industries, which are already in reality if you want to attract customers, each company now find ways to incorporate augmented reality to their benefit in 2017.
- Security: Since the introduction of Transport Security Application (ATS) in IOS version 9.0 and makes it mandatory for iOS applications, Apple has made it clear that security is one of the most important aspects is to keep an eye on it , Especially in financial transactions and company. Built-in iPhone security components have also been improved with each new release and this will be another element for brands to maintain security on top of any application in 2017.
- Cloud integration: Users benefit from access to mobile applications on different devices, and this intelligent synchronization requires integration with the cloud. IOS developers derive benefits from reducing appgrootte and increasing the storage capacity of the devices. These applications should benefit from the demand of companies to manage their data simultaneously on multiple platforms.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): AI is the technology of the future. With the huge impact of AI, iOS is definitely something that can bring impressive results to both users and business owners in 2017. The iPhone will rise with impressive applications that lead the user experience to the next level. Upcoming releases of iOS will make a storm in the world of business with the implementation of AI. AI has a big potential and will certainly flourish in 2017.
- Enterprise Applications: A recent study showed that over half of US companies have at least 10 specific requests for 2017. This makes it clear that the time for iOS developers is hectic. Mobility is being put on top for companies to increase their market share and scan operations.
Business managers leverage enterprise applications and processes to maintain campaigns with integrated analysis applications in real time. 2017 developers face a difficult task of integrating data analysis and enterprise application development into enterprise applications that each company can collectively take to create another level.
With a huge customer base worldwide and having the best platform with highest security, iOS companies are attracted to the first and most wise choice to develop mobile applications. A developer of iOS apps can help a business achieve their goals by increasing revenue and revenue. In addition, it will reorganize at the local and international market.
Every company must always go with the company. The development of iOS applications have experience in the iOS platform, in-depth insight into app-store security regulations and know-how smooth application development and testing processes.
Do you really want your dream iOS app? Contact our best experts in iOS. We respect you and your company.