Mobile development – is a great time to be involved in this area. And when he was assigned the development of an application, what is better? To handle a mobile application HTML5 or native code instead of writing?
The question is the UX user interface and applications that are developed for mobile. If you are working on a business application development html5 and want to run the seamless cross-platform, then it’s a difficult task. The biggest problem is that different phones use different operating systems and applications to integrate all these platforms.
It is an exciting time for web application development time. Why? Because it offers better tools, great impact and powerful options.
But the only downside is: It’s hard to keep up.
So in this article, we decided to explore the pros and cons of using HTML5 for mobile applications development projects.
Let’s start! With Native Vs. Universal coding language …
Mother tongue vs. universal
The native vs.web debate is a can of worms; So it is better to address the problem from another front. The application developed in the native platform works smoothly; Give a liquid-like feeling. It’s like when you reach the bottom of the list on your mobile and try to continue in the cursor stops making a soft bounce. It is a native application. If you copy the program and try to use it on another platform, it will not. But html5 utility will run on any platform. It can not give you the same smooth experience.
Why should I use HTML5 for mobile application development? A few benefits counting….
The benefits of HTML5
The advantage of making mobile applications with HTML5 is that you have become one and use it in many. It is often claimed that the user benefits. It’s only half of html5 application development is not easy, the developer must use the HTML5 application, when the mobile operating system makes a version change. It is a continuous process, especially for the Android platform. You must be consistent with the modified version being continuous.
There are a number of promising applications popular among developers using HTML5. Such an application is ionic.
Some other promising factors using HTML5.
- Ionic is free and open source.
- The main advantage of the Ionian is based on angularism. And if you are a developer, you know the advantage of the angular ice.
- Quickly integrate Ionian with native functionality. Instead of Cordova Ionian, ngCordiva uses and has easy access to native APIs such as contacts, camera and GPS.
- Ionic has a wide range of tools and services that will make your HTML5 application development easy and error-free.
- Ionic offers the most indigenous experiences between all mobile application framework html5. DOM manipulation easily handles. It is willing to use native scroll and has a built-in hardware-accelerated animation feature.
- The development team and community of the Ionian always with you in a crisis when they are facing problems to support them.
Controls of HTML5
- The html5 is no better than the original application recovery capabilities.
- lack of soft and smooth feel of the original application
- The HTML5 is an evolving platform and will take years to get the final shape.
- The platforms HTML5 will face the delay of the fall.
? The toolkit is not in the control of the developers.
- The html5 mobile application development as an open source platform has security measures.
- Open source stability is always under a cloud.
The question of native vs. Select html5 is a debate that oscillates to become a pendulum. Instead of choosing one, as developers should use what works best for the project at hand, or HTML5, native code or a hybrid approach. There is no compromise on Customer Usability, Performance, and ROI.