You own an iPhone and face quick battery drain problem. Here I will explain some simple tips and tricks to improve and increase battery life and the life of the iPhone battery. This simple but proven tips and tricks not only to retain the power of your iPhone battery during charging for a time takes longer, but if you follow these rules, the battery life will also increase. “Battery Life” is the amount of time you use your iPhone before it must be recharged. The “life of the battery” is the amount of time it takes your battery before it needs to be replaced.
The first thing to understand is that the battery of the iPhone battery drain too fast or is not in possession charge? If it does not keep cost, then it could be a problem with the battery or the charging connector and the needs of repair. You must contact Apple support team to solve this problem.
If it is good, but the battery discharges too quickly, follow these simple tips to troubleshoot and resolve the problem. Please note that these tips apply to all models iPhone – The first iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus and all future models.
Tips on how to improve or extend too quickly the life of the iPhone battery drain
- Update to the latest iOS software
Like any other operating system for smartphones as Android, software updates often include Apple iOS technologies and advanced energy saving options. The latest iOS operating system offers more ways to manage the battery life of the iPhone. We recommend that you update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
- Avoid extreme temperatures
IPhone works best at an ambient temperature of 0 ° to 35 ° C (32 ° to 95 ° F). Always try to avoid exposing your iPhone at temperatures above 95 ° C or 35 ° C. This major impact on the capacity and performance of the battery, if you use your iPhone in a hot or cold environment, the battery will be drained quickly. This is a temporary problem and that automatically solves returns to normal temperature.
Eliminating certain cases during loading
Many people use luxury cases for iPhone. Some of these cases include performance and battery capacity. If your iPhone is heated during charging, remove the cause immediately.
4. Put 50% in storage too long
If you plan to store on your iPhone for a long time, it is advisable to charge up to 50% off and stored in a place free from humidity with a temperature of 32 ° C (90 ° F). Remember that the battery needs to be charged at 50% every 6 months.
- Optimize Settings
Make it simple and convenient to maintain institutions and improve the battery life of your iPhone:
• Dim the display or turn off Brightness to extend battery life
• Try to use Wi-Fi instead of data plans to access the Internet. Wi-Fi uses less power than data access.
- Disable location services. Go to Settings> Privacy = => Location services and turn it off. You can always turn on the power when necessary, but do not leave it for good.
• Turn off push notifications for an application that frequently wake your screen with notifications. Go to Settings => Notifications. Tap the killer app and set Allow notifications to off.
- If you are in a place with little signal or bad area of cellular coverage that the IOS look for a better signal. This will affect the battery life. To maximize battery life by activating Airplane mode, do this when you do not have to create or receive important phone calls when you can not make or receive calls to be received in airplane mode.
Battery usage data See
Always refer to the “Using the Battery” section to save battery power. In the Go To => Settings => General => Usage => use of the battery. Here you will be able to see the details of application usage percentage of the battery in the background. To improve battery life, turn off the feature that allows applications updated automatically in the background. Go to Settings => General => Application Update Background and set the power off switch.
Plug in and power on your computer or laptop while charging with USB
When charging your iPhone with a computer or laptop via USB, make sure the computer or laptop is connected and turned on. If the iPhone is connected to a computer or a laptop that is off or in sleep mode, the battery of your iPhone will actually drain into place or you will be charged.