Prototyping of mobile applications is the procedure describing the workflow application interactively. You can slide, click and drag and then present it as a demonstration of applications or proof of concept application. There are several mobile application designers that merge with prototypes and wireframes and find one and the same thing. But there is an approach and another meaning in these two processes. As mentioned above, the prototyping mobile applications is a process that defines the workflow application more interactively while framing thread defining an application stream and drawing sketch screens on paper or by wireframe tools mobile app Idea.
How does he have this prototype application?
Some iOS developers started creating multiple screens in the Xcode application platform by Storyboard. Actually, it was just the creation of various screens in the eye by placing buttons and screens through those events that you can connect. This prototype application is required to create proof of concept application in the storyboard. But application prototyping plays an important role in designing and developing the process role.
Prototyping makes it easy to give life to your ideas
The use of prototype mobile applications helps to create your mobile app Idea. The main objective is to streamline the development process of their designs. Get many benefits from implementing prototypes like:
• Quick Import: For import and cut multiple images at once.
- Quick duplication: to double their projects, models and links, thus editing and comparing fully functional ideas. It becomes useful when their models have similar designs that enable you to build the same tires multiple times.
- Organize your projects – Do not worry about losing too many models or jobs. Markup features prototypes allow you to sort your files to always find what you’re looking for.
- Transitions – Has five types of transitions, such as fade, next to, back, rising and dismissing, so the flow resembles the real work.
- Gestures – Prototyping offers all the gestures that may require touch, slide and tweak that will help you surf.
- Dropbox Sync: Never worry about your progress or work from different devices. Any change you make will automatically sync to your account prototyping mobile applications via Dropbox. Prototype supports JPG, PNG and BMP.
- Meaning applying prototyping
App Prototyping helps you determine the design and helps you address the concept of application, features, interactions and power.
Evaluate the ideas: prototyping connects with end users and helps you speculate on end user design expectations while using the application. In this process, you can require the creation of different designs using different colors and designs. Each model is processed in mobile and then analyzed. In fact, it gives a soothing feeling to the eyes and end user experience can easily be determined through this application.
Design Problems: Designers do not use paper prototyping actual design projects they have a huge potential to contribute to creating a user experience with the high quality.
Communication design concepts: The application that helps you and guides interact with end users has more value than applications purely made for fun and entertainment if these applications have a purpose. The prototypes for these applications are the most demanding. If you miss a screen while designing or developing , there is a chance that your application will not be successful.
Stages of mobile application prototypes
After you get the basic idea for your new application and have a firm idea of the user base they carry it, the most important aspect to make it a reality, the design process.
• Goal setting: If you set the goal of creating an application, you do not know how to design it. The fundamental objective to establish its objective is to save money for the user, offering a comparative tool. You can determine how your application helps customers and can solve a problem or improve their regular lifestyle, if you adopt a goal for team design you return so they can focus their efforts on your requirements.
- End-user needs to understand: Suppose users do not have the time to read the manual to use the application to create an intuitive and easy design. The customer views document scope, list of functions and application reference links that help developers understand their needs. To go through the documents and get a deep insight, are the two main responsibilities of the project. It is always better if the business analyst is also present there brainstorming can give some good inputs. The designer understands the requirement and draws a flowchart in a document led by the project manager. And this is doing all the work.
- Wireframing: Once you have the basic idea of how the application will flow, you begin to outline the rough screens on paper or using wireframing tools, including widgets and different designs. Currently, you can create the navigation of the end user of the application through lectures.
- Definition of visual effects: After all the functions are fulfilled, you can start the current screens, you can make the visual effects more effectively through the color combination, by placing the widget, button titles, etc. . Selectable popup message
• The final touch: In the final stage you must test the transitions, animations and interactions. Also make sure that the final scenes with the power to make the scenes more calming. Remember that you are dissatisfied with the application design, but you can refer it to the application developer or to the testing team. To change the display, you can even imagine a finishing touch.
There are several types of tools that are available in the prototyping market, but you have to select the ones that would be beneficial to you. To select the right tool you need to know certain things that are necessary for web design, Android applications and iOS. Must know the precession of prototypes, In addition, you should know if you share with this design or others.
Design is important in application development
It is important to name a developer who has experience in designing applications that are easy to use and what to improve people’s lives in different ways. Remember that if your end users do their work more efficiently or information or provide entertainment, and designing an application is a critical aspect of this development.
If you carefully follow all the above points, you can create an excellent prototype of your mobile app idea.
As unconditional mobile development industry we take in Promatics Technologies every precaution to ensure that we offer every time fantastic application prototypes. +