Apple AppStore has the mobile gaming industry by storm. So far, mobile phone manufacturers fearfully monitor their application development, convinced that gave them a competitive edge. Ironically, Apple is known for keeping near their own code that has opened the application development worldwide.
Before you start developing your own new app for the Apple iPhone, follow these simple tips:
- Choose your Apple Mac. Be careful. Many people buy a Mac for sale on eBay and then find that the SDK is not running. IPhone SDK (Software Development Kit) works only on Intel-based Apple. No exceptions.
- The Apple Mac is cheaper to buy the Mac Mini. It’s a small but well-formed machine is more than capable of running the Apple SDK.
- Make your first request based on an elaborate example. It’s slow and trying to understand the code and all the elements.
- One of the most complex components for a developer is not the MVC framework. This keeps the code clean and separates model views (actual code) and the controller. It takes time to really understand this framework.
- Design your application before building anything. Determine where are all the buttons and navigation elements and how will each screen. Documenting and safely registering.
- Create a file sharing site online, p. Google Docs or Microsoft Live, so you share your ideas and designs with others to get feedback before getting started. But do not tell many people or you’ll find that your idea is copied before you even start.
- When designing the user interface screens on an iPhone, Apple’s guidelines carefully follow UI. Otherwise, Apple will reject your application.
- Test carefully, taking into account different devices, p. IPhone 3GS, iPod Touch, etc, and different wireless configurations. Especially for the application, the correct drop signal is processed and gives a warning message sensitive to the user.
- As soon as this is completed application development for the iPhone, the next step is to test the application of the phone. This step, the so-called provisioning, is by far the most difficult and frustrating. Follow the guidelines on Apple’s website for the first time, and you will save a lot of effort.
- Do not forget your request on the market. Friends and family is the best marketing tool, and are free. Spread the word to your Facebook page, Twitter and mouth to mouth.
Good luck. Follow the simple tips above and start. The market is there and just expects you to reach the AppStore application.