Apple makes it easier for developers to help you make better use of your applications, such as access to the fast type keyboard function, localization maps and car-play proposals, and content bids between applications.
- Contextual predicts QuickType If you type with the built-in keyboard, you see Quicktype suggestions for contacts, recent addresses and more, based on you send. For example, if you want to tell someone at today’s meeting, contextual predictions will show the address of the meeting as it is on your calendar.
- Proposed applications on the keyboard – When typing built-in keyboard, you can get application suggestions you can quickly jump into Quick Type.
- Proposed locations – Developers can send information about the location of their applications to the Maps application, so you can automatically get a suggestion for that address when it opens.
- The proposed content between applications – When switching between applications, you can transfer content from one to the other.
- Applications to share applications in the application selector – Apple uses applications to share applications in the application switch, which can be designed to act as you are likely to call a ride.
Siri is getting a great love in iOS 10. The personal assistant is accessible with third party applications to applications and more.
- Integration of third party applications Siri works with third party applications for car Uber of Lyft, searching for images on Pinterest or Instagram, or sending money to someone using Plein Cash.
- Sirikit – Siri is now open to developers, so the services are available in the Messages application. At launch, it works with services that provide audio or video calls, sending and receiving messages from payments, photo search, bookings and management training rides.
• Applications carplay carplay Siri can control applications and access certain features of your car, such as temperature and radio settings. You can also use the VoIP call carplay through Siri.
Apple has integrated the Google Maps application with many new handy features like suggestions of places you can stop while updating search results in a better place and a number of other things.
- New interface: Apple has redesigned the appearance of Application Cards and more intuitive interface uses fat before arrival, total minutes total mile. It is easier to access the controls and details of the locations. In carplay, step by step navigation is available in the instrumentation group of your car.
- Dynamic display: When the step by step navigation is used, the map is adjusted and shifts are dependent on short or long turns. In addition, you can manually zoom in and out to check traffic on your route.
- Quick Controls: When you take the step by step navigation, you can display information about restaurants, gas stations and other businesses that may stop on your trip. Maps also tell you how long it will take you to take a detour. Search Filters: Filter filtering queries. For example, if you search for restaurants, you can select “breakfast” and see only places serving breakfast in the map.
- Extensions applications: With MapKit, developers can create extensions directly accessible within the application application Maps. For example, if you searched for Maps for a restaurant, you could make reservations with OpenTable. When you get directions, you will also be offered the opportunity to book a trip.
- More proactive: to move from the bottom, you automatically see the suggestions. It recognizes the term that usually allowed to work, or you can find an event and show locations based on that information. If there is a faster route while driving, Maps will suggest that the new route and will tell you how long you will save.\
The biggest news in HomeKit is that Apple is finally releasing a specific application of the house. But that’s not all we have to wait for the ‘connected home’ in iOS 10.
• New categories – HomeKit now also supports new types of accessories like cameras, door locks, air conditioners, clocks, air cleaners and humidifiers.
• Home Appliance: Apple now has an iOS app that provides all home accessories in a user-friendly interface that features the bold design of the rest of iOS 10. The home application supports scene creations that have attached favorite accessories, Siri integration, from The Center, Lock screen notifications and more.
• Apple TV Support: Integration with Apple TV for remote access, enabling you to turn on lighting even when not home. It also supports geofencing automated so you can activate gadgets connected when you drive home.
Apple Watch Support: The home application comes with support for embedded control, Apple Watch, so you can do things like touching your wrist to the front door.
Apple heard our pleadings for an interface more intuitive user interface and has “burned down” and reconstructed Apple Music’s appearance with clearer sections, new features of discovery, and a better way to connect artists and fans.
- New look: Apple Music has bold new graphics with brighter and larger design. The Playback window has a more minimalist look with some interesting shadow effects.
- Sections: Music application is now clearly divided into different sections for Library, For You, Sailing, Radio and Search. At the top of each section, you can quickly filter your search content by playing playlists, artists, albums and songs. There is also a new section called Download music filters, where you can find all the music you’ve downloaded to your device.
- Lyrics – All numbers with texts in the digital encoding are immediately available in the Music application under the Playback window.
- Connection: The role of social networks Apple Music has moved to the For You section.
New to you: section for your Apple Music, you can find melodies to enjoy the new features of the Discovery Mix, My Favorites and Playlist daily.
Lock screen, messages and 3D touch
If your iPhone has 3D capabilities Touch, you can take some excellent new features on the Home screen and in the Notification Center.
- Redesign – Instead of slipping the bottom of the lock screen, you can scroll right. Now the widgets are accessible from the lock screen by sliding.
- Enhanced notifications: To receive notifications on the Lock screen, you can view live data, such as calendar items, respond to messages, and more. You can also get live video and results in real-time applications like ESPN sport.
- New Control Center Panel: Now there is a Side Panel Playback Control Center that lets you scroll.
- Activate lift notifications: show what’s on the screen without touching a button.
- Extensive 3D Touch Notifications: You can use the 3D Touch to erase all notifications at one time.
- 3D Tap on the Home screen – You can use 3D application applications for more access to useful information. Adding widgets from the 3D Touch Peek to today’s hearing adds real-time updates for applications.
Read This Article: What is iOS 10?
If you’re a news reader, you’ll get some new ones to help find what you’re looking for easier features. In addition, you can find your news and magazine subscriptions in News.
- Redesign: The news app is redesigned with the same look fat that Apple is implementing their embedded applications. The furthest interface makes it easier for readers to read the content they want to read.
- For you: The daily summary is divided into four sections on the page for you. The sections are called Top Stories, Stories, Featured Themes, and New Themes based on what you read and Feature Stories.
- Subscriptions: You can subscribe to magazines and collect newspapers in the news app and share them with other news content you have read.
- Late Notifications: You can break items from your lock screen by adding Notification Center.
There are some great additions to the Photos app for iOS. Updating the images is also available on Mac and visible on the Apple TV.
• Face – photos on the iPhone and iPad support the same similar recognition technology available on photos on the Mac. People are sorted by “people disks” for you. You can filter people’s albums through bookmarks.
Object recognition and the scene – the same deep learning technology has been implemented to detect objects, such as horses and scenes, such as mountain ranges.
• Reminders – You can view photos based on places, people, scenes, dates, and more. Reminders are automatically grouped into slide-type memory movies, complete with video clips and thematic programs. It can carry the movie memory size (short, medium, long) or mood (dreamy, rising, epic, etc.). Restore.
- If you copy something on your iPhone, you can immediately get something on your iPad or Mac with a continuity update stick.
APIs, thanks to others receiving some nice extensions that you can use for phone calls and VoIP applications.
- Voicemail transcripts – can transcribe your voice messages so you do not have to stop what you are doing to listen to messages left out a call.
- VoIP extension – Calling third-party applications such as WhatsApp and Skype are more like regular phone calls. They can be integrated into the lock screen, phone reviews and favorites. The Contacts application also contains other ways to connect with your friends and family with quick access to the way they normally contact.
- Spam Extensions – Phone numbers are scanned automatically for your possible spam Tencent Security.
At WWDC, Apple has had a moment to talk about its security and privacy practices.
• Privacy – Application functions such as FaceTime and Home Messages all use end-to-end encryption.
• Deep learning – Integrated services that deep learning, such as photos and object recognition QuickType proactive suggestions, unique intelligence in the device. No information is sent to Apple.
- Profiles – When integrated search in applications such as Maps and Spotlight, Apple does not build the user profile.
- Differential privacy – Differential privacy is a way of learning in a nutshell, a set of typical activities when trying to avoid learning to learn everything about the individual. – Apple pays directly on the Web
Apple allows free development tools for deep iOS integration.
• Voice API – Transcription of both real-time and recorded audio. Access requires permission from the user.
• Notifications to users – Developers can look at the messages displayed on devices, to adjust.
- Wide Color – full-frame graphics support extended pixel formats and extended color spaces.
- True Tone Adjustment – Developers can use the true tone framework to modify their applications to change lighting conditions.
- App Search – Siri can do searches while in applications (API Core using Spotlight). Search Continuity (initial Spotlight search, change Yelp search again), the popularization of the popularity of deep link with differential privacy, viewing the results of the validation
- Differential privacy and deep connection – can be matched with links from Apple users with the frequency counter without the privacy of differential data.
Just mentioned functions:
There was not enough time to continue, so Apple quickly ran a list of some bigger features we can expect this fall as iOS-10 hits.
Collaborations with notes – You can work live with others in the same note.
• Conversation View Mail: You can move from one message to another on a single thread.
Live photos: Your photos are now live image stability and full digital video editing.
• Split view in Safari (iPad only): You can have two windows open Safari next to each other.
We will update this FAQ as Apple iOS more information on iOS 10 announces. Bookmark, save and share, and check more often.